Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there,
Before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator, not a Map Judge, so this is just my personal opinion, you can either take my feedback or reject it, nonetheless I'm just trying to help.

Originality/design ~ I haven't really seen any maps that are called or look similar to Gaia Gate so from my experience your theme is original which is always great to see from parkour submissions, Your design is quite basic and I feel you could have made it more interesting if you put some more time and dedication into your map submission, just my personal opinion.

Parkour variety/length ~ It's great to see that you've got some nice variety in your parkour, looks like you included some quite interesting blocks, the length does indeed match a medium map which is good to see, I would recommend that you somehow connect the floating blocks to your pillars or something as the floating blocks just make your parkour map look messy and out of shape which is a real disappointment.

Good luck! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey superfroge,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme and build are definitely original, as I could find no other map that bore a resemblance in either regard. So, good job there! But, although the build does resemble what you were going for, it's not appealing to the eyes. It's two floating cylinders with minor detailing. I do believe it's definitely more of an issue with the theme itself than your building skills. Now, regarding the parkour, I found it to be appropriately difficult for the medium difficulty but it was too long. I'd recommend shortening the number of jumps. Also, I found the parkour to have an appropriate amount of variety, it wasn't very repetitive or linear. Nevertheless, I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Minor Skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.