Gary's rewards

kipf

MVP
kipf
kipf
MVP
Ratings
Gary the Golem's rewards on Parkour seem a bit old and useless.
What's the point of earning ManaLevel XP if it's not actually functional on the Parkour server?
This could easily be changed to a lower amount of mana (such as 25 for day #1, 50 for day#2, etc. -- or something like that).
I think the non-XP rewards are well balanced -- 0.25 cubits after a week after playing an hour a day seems reasonable/
I'm not really sure what the history of ManaLevel XP is, or if there are any plans to bring it back in some capacity either across ManaCube, or just Parkour specifically, but I'd love to see some changes to the rewards.
Also RIP Gary the Golem at spawn (always in our hearts).

kipf

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,904 47
Manaexp was for manalevel which was a number shown next to your name in hub. It basicsly just showded how active someone ones.
They removed it several months ago and said a new system was coming soon. Its later than soon so I think they just abandoned that idea and it being listed in Gary is just a legacy thing to troll us lol
There have been many suggestions for better rewards, but I think those would only come once, if, they release the new system.