Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Franith,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is definitely original, as it combines elements of multiple themes (heaven, trees, house), well done! The main issues have to do with the build and parkour. In my opinion, the build is rather plain and generic. There's nothing very attention-grabbing or that hasn't been built yet. It could definitely use more detail and creativity. The house was okay, but the trees and heaven parts lacked in originality and "freshness". The PK length definitely fits the hard difficulty but the difficulty of the parkour itself did not. There were multiple easy jumps with some hard jumps mixed in. I suggest trying your best to maintain the parkour's difficulty uniform throughout the map. Furthermore, the PK could really use some signs and carpet paths (the beginning and tree part were confusing) and variation in the blocks/jumps used. You want the player to have lots of fun while doing your map. I see a lot of potential, I had some fun playing this map. I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.