Rejected Gateway To Hell Pakour [Medium] by Wafflethecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hello, this my map that I decided to contribute to Minevast, for their parkour server. The theme is as says the title, The Gateway To Hell, or the path leading to the gate. The map includes 55-56 jumps depending on if you connect the first part or not. I have posted screen shots of the map below. I am going for a Medium difficulty as well. I will leave a world link using dropbox, and you will find the map/parkour course next to a village that I spawned next to. If you do not please message me and inform me of the issue you found.

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ckyy9rg61i4fu30/AAAY937WpwgFslBsLg2Vo5kKa?dl=0
[DOUBLEPOST=1439492650,1439492087][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I forgot to mention the number of checkpoints. In this map there are currently 3 that I made, but there will be 4 once you guys add the one at the start.

Update - The day time screen shots were posted in a reply below. If you wish to see them go ahead.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Here are some screen shots of it in daytime as requested -
[DOUBLEPOST=1439578508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please post some screenies in day time, on parkour, it will always be day, and it's harder to see what's going on at night
Thank you for the information. I forgot honestly. The screen shots are in a reply below.

Attachments

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

The floating parkour does not really tell me the player is in hell. We have other nether parkours that are more detailed and blatant than this.

The ice does not make any thematic sense, as if the Nether is meant to be a burning hot expanse of ash, waste and death... Why would solid ice still exist? It would melt and evaporate...

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.