Gems Convert Disabled

Ratings
I haven't been able to find any news about this, why is this disabled? Are gems becoming hard currency? I also heard from Hydro that blades is being removed? Can someone explain these?

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I haven't been able to find any news about this, why is this disabled? Are gems becoming hard currency? I also heard from Hydro that blades is being removed? Can someone explain these?
Thank you! I forgot to bring this up.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Alright, so I released a poll asking some questions regarding KitPvP updates ( http://minevast.com/poll ) and it looks like there's going to be a fresh economy restart, including some other updates. I wasn't sure if I was going to reset gems or not, but in case I didn't, I disabled converting them to prevent people from transferring their currency to the new economy. ( Gems will most likely reset though ).

Also Blades will be replaced with the old group called "Warrior". We're also most likely renaming/updating all the kits and getting rid of the "race" idea. More information will be out for this soon, you can see a sneak peak of some features to come though on the Poll.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Alright, so I released a poll asking some questions regarding KitPvP updates ( http://minevast.com/poll ) and it looks like there's going to be a fresh economy restart, including some other updates. I wasn't sure if I was going to reset gems or not, but in case I didn't, I disabled converting them to prevent people from transferring their currency to the new economy. ( Gems will most likely reset though ).

Also Blades will be replaced with the old group called "Warrior". We're also most likely renaming/updating all the kits and getting rid of the "race" idea. More information will be out for this soon, you can see a sneak peak of some features to come though on the Poll.
No new map reset :c

Ratings
So gems are being reset but they are not changing to anything else such as hard currency? I've always been confused as to why they're directly transferable, since one currency would be the same thing.

Also if you can, please give fair warning before any currency reset so I can sink my currency into something that will stay. I'm fairly new and I've just grinded out a sum of cash that I would hate to lose.

All the killstreaks sound very complicated but my input is to make balance a priority. One of the things that stood out to me on this server was the lack of OP people/items. It was rare you ever saw anyone use enderpearls, eat god apples or even normal golden apples for that matter, and only 1-3 people had diamond.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
LOL! Since there'll be diamond kits, the people who paid Hydr0kt $40 for a set of p4 Diamond armor and sword just got pooped on. However, there might not be p4 enchants, so they might have gotten something out of it.