Status
Not open for further replies.
bigkirbypuff420, SSmoothe, kotayka_
Geometry Dash Cube
/plot visit bigkirbypuff420 2
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 41
Checkpoints: 4

I tried my best to make this course not too hard, while also making the jumps different and fun. I tried to make this course a medium.

Attachments

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey bigkirbypuff420!
I'm here to give you my review of the map!
Firstly I think this level is sadly going to be REJECTED and here's why!

The theme of the map is GOOD since there is only one other Geometry Dash level to my knowledge. Good job on that!

The build of the map is NOT GREAT. It is very plain and uninteresting, but that's how it is in the game. I would still recommend trying to add some more texture to it.

The parkour of the map is POOR. It is slightly varied but could really use more variation. The parkour is also very floating, which makes the build look messy. Try to attach the parkour on or in your build and not have it floating around the map!

I wish you the best of luck! :D

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi bigkirbypuff420, I'm here to give you my personal thoughts and review on this map. Sadly, I am going to give this map a -1 for the following reasons.

1. The Build: First of all, the build is just a big yellow box with a blue face. It is very plain and not interesting, You should add some more block variations to make it have more textures and interesting. Also, I suggest adding more builds associated to the game instead of just adding the cube, as the cube itself is not interesting and hard to attract people.

2. The parkour course: The parkour is not varied and not very fun. There are only 3 variations of parkour in this course (block, iron bars, slime) which makes the parkour boring, I also think that you can make the parkour somewhat more coherent to the build instead of only floating jumps. An idea can be jumping on the spikes in the game, which can make it more interesting,

Other than those reasons, the map is pretty cool. Theme is original, length and difficulty of the map fits the level.
By the way, keep in mind that this is NOT an official review, this is just me giving my opinion. I also hope this does not stop you from making more maps!

-Boris <3

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

This map is being rejected. The build is basically just pixel art. I understand that is how the game is, but if something can only be built as pixel art I recommend not building it. The parkour could be improved to be less repetitive and less tedious. Overall, the build and parkour could both be improved.

Thank you for submitting this course!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.