Rejected Get To The Tower! | Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
It really looks unpleasant and has no theme or detail. The single use of the wooden plank block makes your build look poorly made

It is based on a farm BOI!!!
Wood is very commonly used on a farm, and I should know saying as I basically live on one.
Oh, and that metal structure would normally be a hay shed (There is no Tin in the game so iron had to be used.)
The Grass and Course Dirt are, quite obviously, common features on a farm.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
It is based on a farm BOI!!!
Wood is very commonly used on a farm, and I should know saying as I basically live on one.
Oh, and that metal structure would normally be a hay shed (There is no Tin in the game so iron had to be used.)
The Grass and Course Dirt are, quite obviously, common features on a farm.
it is still boring and bland, this will be rejected, for minimal effort

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi @Duckcraft07,
Starting off I am not a staff member who reviews maps. Only staff with the tag map judge are the ones allowed to accept, rejected or place a map into reviewing. Now onto my thoughts of the map. The theme is fairly common throughout several parkour maps. I suggest changing the theme to be a bit more unique. The jumps are very repetitive as well. Adding a slime jump and using different block types would help ease this aspect. Another suggestion is add some more decorations the build is very simple and could be made to be more interesting to look at with some new decorations added. Note: This is only my opinion and does not effect your chance of getting a map accepted, or rejected.

Geshultz

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Duckcraft07,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The 'tower' theme is not original. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't very good. Without knowing the name of the map, it is hard to tell exactly what the build is meant to be. I would suggest trying to have a build that is a bit clearer, as well as having a bit more shape and detail.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is just normal blocks. I would recommend trying to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
I did notice that a lot of the map is exploitable, there are many areas that can skip jumps pretty easily, please try to avoid that when building maps, they can be fixed pretty easily, so it's not a huge deal, but just something to look out for.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.