ILeftTheGame_

Forum Expert
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
390 3
/plot v xX_SacredPvp_Xx 13 And go to the very back left corner of the plot.
23 Jumps 3 Checkpoints Easy Difficulty and the builder is xX_SacredPvp_Xx
Geyser 1.png
Geyser 2.png
Geyser 3.png
Geyser 4.png

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Sacred!
I am here to give you my review of the map!

Firstly I think the theme is GREAT since there is no other map related to a Geyser yet. Good work on the theme!
Secondly I think the build is OKAY. I think the build is great, but it feels like the focus of the build is much more on the actual town rather than the Geyser itself, which makes the theme less apparent in the build. The geyser just feels a little bland to me with the pretty build around it. Maybe make the Geyser more detailed somehow?
Lastly I think the parkour is GOOD. it is well varied, fits all the basic requirements but I felt like it was a little too hard for an easy map. There were some jumps that are rather tricky for a easy map, the corner jumps especially!

Good luck :)

ILeftTheGame_

Forum Expert
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
390 3
Hello Sacred!
I am here to give you my review of the map!

Firstly I think the theme is GREAT since there is no other map related to a Geyser yet. Good work on the theme!
Secondly I think the build is OKAY. I think the build is great, but it feels like the focus of the build is much more on the actual town rather than the Geyser itself, which makes the theme less apparent in the build. The geyser just feels a little bland to me with the pretty build around it. Maybe make the Geyser more detailed somehow?
Lastly I think the parkour is GOOD. it is well varied, fits all the basic requirements but I felt like it was a little too hard for an easy map. There were some jumps that are rather tricky for a easy map, the corner jumps especially!

Good luck :)
Thank you for the feedback, and I agree that the geyser doesn't really look like the main part of the build but I have no idea how to make it more detailed.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is good. It's simple enough, but has some nice detail which is good.
The parkour is varied. You used a great variety of blocks and items, to create original and enjoyable jumps.
You also implemented the parkour into the build well. It does float over the build a bit at times, but overall it is blended nicely into the build.
I did slightly nerf one jump as it was a bit difficult for an easy map, I'm happy to show you this in game or send you a screenshot on the forums or on discord (madi#5198) if you are interested.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.