• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I am back with another easy parkour at warp RobotParkour. No screenshots again sry. I am the only builder this time. I believe this is easy. The map has 3 spots for check points only 2 will be clicked as there are 2 optional paths one harder than the other. There is a storyline that is not explained but does provide a little more sense of adventure. It is not very wide. I hope you guys enjoy!

Sincerely,
Pawnstorm2
P.S. I rushed this thread post so pls don't criticize and I put 3 hours of work I to this one and tried to make it as detailed as I could think it. Finally if your having trouble with the warp the plot is Pawnstorm2's first plot

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
The parkour isn't detailed much and the story line doesn't make much sense.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
The whole parkour just felt out of order, short, and unappealing to me.
First, lets start out with those... missiles? They actually looked like a bomb made out of smoke, no offense, it just looks not appealing.
And the robot doesn't even look nice, it looks really messy.
Also, the story didn't make sense to me.
The only part I really liked was those weapons.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly this map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• The storyline of the map needs to have some sort of context. You cannot have a story-line that does not make any sense. It goes against your thematic wish for the map and your designs for the map.
"P.S. I rushed this thread post so pls don't criticize and I put 3 hours of work I to this one and tried to make it as detailed as I could think it. Finally if your having trouble with the warp the plot is Pawnstorm2's first plot"
  • You submitted the map, you are going to be criticized. That's the whole point. For three hours of work, this feels very weak. The robot itself looks rather chubby for a mech and is far too rounded to actually be of strategical use in a battle ( Because this mech was used in battle, I assume, in the lore).
  • The diamond and iron contrast too much and give this map a very broken and contrasting feel. All of the blocks that you used should not be used together at all. They clash and fight for the attention of the player and it's rather painful.
  • The Missiles are more like bombs. Missiles are long and slender, not short and stubby. They also travel in straight lines, not in circles. If you are going to use IRL weapons, you need to understand their physics for added realism, which will always get bonus points.
The weapons look nice though...

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.