Juandacun

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Juandacun
Juandacun
ELITE
Ratings
79 9
Hi, this is just a personal oppinion, as im not a map judge or anything.

I got several stuff to say about your map.

1. The 'Rainbow' theme has been used SEVERAL times in maps, and its even recommended to avoid using as your theme in your builds.
2. The parkour itself looks way easier to be a medium map (again, just a personal opinion), when you choose the difficulty of a map, dont only just try to have the exact ammount of jumps, try to make t hem fit their difficulty.
3. The building itself its just a bunch of clouds and colored glass and glass panes floating, try to make something that you look at it and say "Damn, this guy took some effort to build it".
4. On this part over here, is kind of confusing where to go, as you already said in the signs "This is not going to work" you wouldn't expect the parkour to "Work" there, in my opinion you should've just removed the barriers and make more jumps.
1621386043041.png

As i said before, this is only a personal opinion, so dont feel bad if your builds get rejected, we all start from somewhere and one day we will forget where we came from, so, keep improving!

Ye im also working on another project, a friend suggested to make this and i tough why not. The other project is gonna look way nicer and better, thanks for the feedback

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there ItsMias,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is unoriginal, we already have rainbow themed maps.

The BUILD is lacking detail and doesn't have a main build. Floating parkour is not accepted anymore and it would be beneficial to make one big build for your map.

The PARKOUR fits the difficulty and length of an easy map, but lacks in variation. Try to add more block varation such as water, flowerpots, trapdoors, etc.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.