Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

There's really no theme here, there is almost no block variation, and the builds are not good. It's also too short to qualify for any difficulty.

Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future!
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.
  • Avoid using barriers to block people off from reaching areas (Barrier parkour is OK if done correctly). (This was not an issue with your map)
  • Choose a good theme! The three most important things in a map are the theme, how good the builds look, and how good the parkour itself is.
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Turtlexzz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unclear; however, the tunnel concept is a bit unoriginal.
The build is a bit plain, mostly toward the end. I would try giving the build a more 3D-like structure, as opposed to just being flat. The variation in blocks at the beginning is creative, so good job on that!
The parkour is a bit
repetitive; I recommend using different styles of jumps throughout the entire map. You can look at recently accepted maps to see some examples of these! The length and difficulty of the jumps are great for an easy map, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.