niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Username: niqhtless
Map Name: Gnome
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 30
Checkpoints: 2 (not including one of beginning platform)
/plot v niqhtless 5

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 11.07.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 11.11.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 12.55.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 11.14.09 AM.png

Last edited:

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
-0.5 The main problem with this map is that most of it is floating. It is also quite repetitive as you have used no enchantment tables, heads, beds etc. This makes the map feel very repetitive. Other than that the build is very good and pretty detailed. So well done on that!

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
-0.5 The main problem with this map is that most of it is floating. It is also quite repetitive as you have used no enchantment tables, heads, beds etc. This makes the map feel very repetitive. Other than that the build is very good and pretty detailed. So well done on that!
I tried to revise a bit of it but it is hard considering some blocks cannot be changed because of blocks above them or that they need to be a specific height so I don't think it is very much better but I did try to take from tips. Thank you! <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello niqhtless,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It accurately shows what you were going for.
The parkour has some variety, but you did group a lot of the jumps. What I mean by this, is you would have a sequence of just soul sand jumps, then just normal blocks etc. Having repetitive sequences of jumps can make your map seem a bit boring, so try to mix up your jumps where possible, to make more original and enjoyable parkour.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.