BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
I love the pixel art and it's a shame that this type of parkour isn't accepted anymore. Map submissions may have pixel art but it cannot take up most of the map. The parkour needs to be varied and go against the main build if your theme. I would suggest taking a look at /warp beta to see what kind maps have been accepted recently.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello eltigretom,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as there are some maps that already revolve around gold; [Goldmine - GoldMinePK]. Make sure to check out the parkour map list here[https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/] to see all the accepted maps on parkour.
The build of your parkour poses an issue, that is that your map is purely pixel art, which is no longer accepted on Manacube. I recommend building something with detail and then relaying your parkour throughout this! Add a lot of depth and aesthetics to the build as well. For example, a scene from a movie or a character from a game/movie is always a good idea!
The parkour; firstly, your map is a good length for a hard map, so good job on that! I have found a few issues; the jumps are very repetitive, you've added some ladders and fences along with a few slime jumps; however, there needs to be more jump variation to allow for the parkour to flow more smoothly. Blocks that work well would be flower pots, chests, water, glass panes, and piston heads!Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.