GoldenAiming's Introduction

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hello, most people know me as GoldenAiming, but my real name is Elvir Mujkanovic. I'm Bosnian, but live in Chicago. I'm fourteen who is now a freshman. I try my best to keep myself busy and out the house. I'm scrawny but I do wrestling and ironically enough will be doing Football next year (yes American Football), although I do player soccer and basketball. Anyways, on to ManaCube because that's kind of why I'm here.
I was a cracked player (Hence the name GoldenGaming) but switched over to premium, because my friend played it and I felt left out not being able to play premium servers (Funny enough. I'm not friends with him anymore =p) But yeah, I went ahead and searched up some premium sky block servers and found ManaCube. I only joined a couple months back but I love the community. Love to thank some of my friends there :D

1.) BigCountyClev
2.) BlackStar
3.) Dom
4.) Crim
5.)Chriseyyyy

They really helped me through Skyblock so big thanks to them! Thanks for the read and have a nice day :D

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Welcome to the server. You will find me on KitPvP! Nice to know I have someone my age ;) Cya around!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya and welcome! (Eventhough you said you joined a couple of months ago.)

Bosnian, that sounds pretty cool. We seriously have people from all over the world in the community! Wrestling and American football seem like tough sports, I could never be able to play those... Hope you do well playing them!

Anyways, glad to see that you found Manacube and decided to play. I'm barely on Skyblock, so you won't see me in-game. Except if you go and play on parkour, survival or creative. I hope you enjoy your time on the server and be part of the community.

See you around! (Maybe, hopefully) :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, welcome, GoldenAiming, to ManaCube! You're from Bosnian, eh? Just as Txilsy said, we sure do have people in the community from all over the world. I'm also a freshman, but just a year older than you. :p You'll mainly find me over on Survival, but I'm also starting to spend more time on Creative, and I do plan on playing Skyblock/Islands more often here soon. (Probably going to after school ends) Well, if you ever have any questions, you can ask me, or any other staff member, on the Forums, Discord, or even in-game! :D I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and I'll see you around! ;)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server!
Skyblock is such a fun game mode and threes always more to do. Plus building your island up and decorating is always interesting. Good luck with wrestling and football.
If you have any questions feel free to message me if you have any questions. Cya around the server!
~Its_Kat

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Welcome @GoldenGaming!

Bosnian, love that! I feel that this server brings togther people from absolutely everyone from around the world! I know there are people from France, Germany, China(me!!), and of course the United States, and the United Kingdom. You seem like a very cool guy to hang around with. I can imagine you being very strong and also kind, being in wrestling, American football, and other sports. I'm kinda the opposite. I'm not strong or athletic at all, but I'm very kind and friendly, which makes me automatically attract boys(can be annoying or awesome..). It's amazing that you looked up the server and have been enjoying it since! I'm usually found on survival or creative, but you can often find me sitting on the vote chest on parkour(I am currently 3rd on votetop!!)!

See you around, hopefully!
Sophie <33!