Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username: Odexey
  • Map name: Goldfish
  • Photos of your Parkour:
2020-08-28_17.33.33.png

• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v Odexey 1
  • Difficulty: I think the difficulty of the jumps is easy, but the map is a medium length so i'm not sure which it should be :)
I tried my best to change some of the jumps so the parkour could be more enjoyable!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Odexey,

I will be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons.
Like I mentioned in your last submission, the theme and build are good, there are a few maps that are related to fish, but none exactly like this, and the build is detailed and well built.
The parkour now has much more variety, you used a nice variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps, so well done.
The only issue is the length, as it is a bit long for a medium. A suggestion I have is removing the end section so the parkour ends earlier, keeping the build the same though. I haven't done this to your map and put it in reviewing so we could discuss this before any changes are made. Please message me in-game, on the forums (mail symbol to the left of the notification bell), or on discord - madi#5198 so we can discuss this further.
Once this has been changed, I will happily consider accepting your map!

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Odexey,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are good, you also used a nice variety of blocks and items to create your jumps, making your map enjoyable to complete.
The map is now a bit shorter, making it fit the length and difficulty of an easy map well.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.