Goodbye Creative...

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Hey creative builders. I am here to say that, I am leaving creative. The server seems to have many people online that swear, "report" people for something they didn't do. Also, many people get into arguments very easily. Someone can say a simple joke and someone has to be offended. I feel creative staff need to step up and do more than just say "caps" or "spam". Be brave enough to type that command, /mute.

I am sorry to my friends who will probably be sad of me leaving... But I can't handle that the staff do almost nothing.

As my final words...
Goodbye, creative...

Last edited:

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
D:
Sad to see ya leave.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Sorry to see you go, but please remember all staff are trying to please all players so some things go by unseen :( If its the chat that makes you unhappy you could turn it off whilst you're building? :)

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Sorry to see you go, but please remember all staff are trying to please all players so some things go by unseen :( If its the chat that makes you unhappy you could turn it off whilst you're building? :)
Well, there are times it's not just the chat.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
I have come back to creative for 1-2 months to determine if I will permanently come back.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
I don't really know you but I know what you mean . TBH I don't find swearing offensive and I like a few nasty jokes so them people who don't like a few shits and giggles don't know how to have a good time.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Eddie, i am so sad to see you leave :( we had great time playing. Hope to see you at your realm :( You are a great friend,

The Only Miku <3
See You Eddie <3

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Uh can't you still see him on skywars, parkour, etc.?