Goodbyeee

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Hate to be on the bandwagon of people leaving Minevast but,

I’m afraid to say that I am. Just don’t have the time anymore to devote to Minecraft. Especially since I’m busy during my winter break and school's so stressful right now :( It was about a year or two ago, I was searching for a not-so-big Minecraft server where I could feel belonged. I just so happened to come across Minevast. I’m so glad for having found this server, the loving community, and the unforgettable friends I’ve made:

@tabooscroll19 – dude you’ve been an amazing friend. Thanks for giving me a fun time in skywars and creative lol. Those convos shall not be forgotten XD

@xXWindows10Xx – windowsss you’re a cool guy. Playing skywars and just spending time have been awesome ;)

@Phonodyne – hey phono. You’ve been a nice friend. Even though you mostly speak Spanish it’s been a great time playing skywars with you :)

@lara36 – lara You’ve been an awesome friend. Now I guess you can finally pass me on the leaderboard for games won XD will miss you man

theravejaggerg – dude you’re building skills are amazing. Them little ppl r so cute xD keep it up :D

I know there's a lot of friends i haven't mentioned but, to all of you guys, y'all have been amazing and I had a wonderful time :)

To everyone: this community has been great. I did wish to get to know all of you but I’m a person of few words. But, it’s been an awesome time spent here ;)

I guess this is goodbye. I’m not sure if I’m coming back.

Love ya guys <3

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Aweee hi SoloAngel it's sad to see you leave I sure hope you come back soon. I wish you luck for all the tasks that you will be doing in the future. Hope to maybe see you on sometime :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Sad to see you go. I know you well amongst the server and I know you have a lot of great friends. I wish you best of luck in the future and hope one day you'll have time to come back and visit. Have a great day!

Texans

Ratings
Hate to be on the bandwagon of people leaving Minevast but,

I’m afraid to say that I am. Just don’t have the time anymore to devote to Minecraft. Especially since I’m busy during my winter break and school's so stressful right now :( It was about a year or two ago, I was searching for a not-so-big Minecraft server where I could feel belonged. I just so happened to come across Minevast. I’m so glad for having found this server, the loving community, and the unforgettable friends I’ve made:

@tabooscroll19 – dude you’ve been an amazing friend. Thanks for giving me a fun time in skywars and creative lol. Those convos shall not be forgotten XD

@xXWindows10Xx – windowsss you’re a cool guy. Playing skywars and just spending time have been awesome ;)

@Phonodyne – hey phono. You’ve been a nice friend. Even though you mostly speak Spanish it’s been a great time playing skywars with you :)

@lara36 – lara You’ve been an awesome friend. Now I guess you can finally pass me on the leaderboard for games won XD will miss you man

theravejaggerg – dude you’re building skills are amazing. Them little ppl r so cute xD keep it up :D

I know there's a lot of friends i haven't mentioned but, to all of you guys, y'all have been amazing and I had a wonderful time :)

To everyone: this community has been great. I did wish to get to know all of you but I’m a person of few words. But, it’s been an awesome time spent here ;)

I guess this is goodbye. I’m not sure if I’m coming back.

Love ya guys <3
Aww I'll miss ya so much ❤️ I hope ya come back. Ty friend ;)