ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Robotic_PVP,

I will be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons:
The theme isn't that original, there are many maps that are themed from mario games, none of this character though, so the theme isn't really an issue.
The build is decent, it is accurate to the character, but some of it felt a little off, an example being the tooth is pretty big if you compare the size proportions on the actual character. You did get the shaping right on the build though and the character itself doesn't have that much detail, so it is inevitable that it looks a bit on the simpler side. You did build it well though which is good.
The parkour has some variety which is good, but it does feel a bit boring. It is good to use different blocks throughout the parkour, but I would suggest trying to experiment with ways you can use these blocks, to create more original jumps, rather than just jumping from block to block. Feel free to look at some of the newer accepted maps for some inspiration if you are struggling. The main part I found a bit boring was the inside, before the end of the map.
If you are able to make the parkour a bit more original and varied, I will happily consider accepting this map.
Once these changes have been made, please message me on the forums, in-game, or on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Robotic_PVP,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme is fine. You made a few changes to the build which is good, the character itself is quite plain, so I understand it's hard to add significant detail to the build.
The parkour has some more variety now. I also changed a jump near the end of the map as the ending is quite boring, I'm happy to show you this in-game or send you a screenshot if you're interested, just let me know.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.