Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design - I mean I haven't really seen a ladder map before if that could be considered a theme so good job on that section I guess, you could have added more detail to your parkour map though, it's pretty bland and only really just uses different textured/colored wood for the design.

Parkour difficulty/variety - For the parkour variety your map quite lacks in that section, for example adding soul sand, ice jumps, flower pot jumps, cactus jumps, etc would really help make your map more satisfying, attractive and fun to play, for the difficulty, it doesn't really match the medium difficulty in my opinion with the difficulty of jumps, personally I feel you added to many jumps as 90 jumps would be more suited for an EXPERT map submission, good luck! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Dadpernia,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme, by technicality, could be viewed as we have no "Grandpa's Ladder Parkour" themed maps or any solely ladder themed maps for that matter. But, we do have various Minecraft block themed maps and a "MelonLadder" themed map which bears somewhat of a resemblance, making this a rather unoriginal build. And, it's really just not a great theme at all. The build is not good due to the floating aspect of the build, lack of focus, and poor block choices. Regarding the parkour, it fits the medium difficulty difficulty-wise but not length-wise at all, it needs to be shortened. And, it lacked proper variation. You should procure to use a variety of blocks/jumps so that your map is enjoyable to play. I hope you will take these criticisms into consideration in your future map submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.