Rejected Graveyard Gaps - Medium/Hard

• Username: Azhr
  • Map name: Graveyard Gaps (or just graveyard)
  • Plot Owner: Azhr
  • Difficulty: Medium / Hard
  • Number of Jumps: 85
  • 5 Checkpoints
  • 2018-07-02_22.32.09.png
    2018-07-02_22.31.44.png
    2018-07-02_22.31.16.png

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
fix jumps they make the build look messy and i'm not really a big fan of the build. -1

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I mean I have mixed feelings, the concept of it is pretty original and I see what your were trying to do. Although maybe make the course longer with 1 or 2 more islands? Also I agree with Noah the jumps look confusing. Other then that I like it
+0

I mean I have mixed feelings, the concept of it is pretty original and I see what your were trying to do. Although maybe make the course longer with 1 or 2 more islands? Also I agree with Noah the jumps look confusing. Other then that I like it
+0
Thanks for the input, I'll work on extending the map.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi Azhr,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really good, because some maps have theme which are pretty closed to your, after it's still a bit original. The build is not good too, most of your map is floating jumps, because there is no main build, making your map messy. I suggest you next time to build your parkour on one main build. The parkour is not really good, it's pretty repetitive, a bit long for a hard, and a bit confusing sometimes. Also, this jump is maybe not possible (or maybe really hard but too hard for a hard) : http://prntscr.com/kdlnei

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !