IGN: Ectozia_
Map name: Gray mood
Map location: /plot v Ectozia_ 1
Map difficulty: Expert/Insane
Screenshots:
2020-06-22_04.42.07.png
2020-06-22_04.43.08.png
2020-06-22_04.43.33.png

I'll make something original and not that hard next time.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ectozia,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we have no map titled "Gray Mood" or anything of the like, this map is really just another stone themed map and we have lots of those. Which is why I believe this map is not originally themed at all.
  • Build: In my eyes, there's really no build. The map is just floating parkour with nothing else. We don't want maps to just be jumps, we want there to be a themed central structure(es) with properly integrated parkour. You must remember this in the future.
  • Parkour: The PK's length and difficulty are definitely suited for the expert difficulty, although I'd nerf a couple of jumps here and there if you don't want it reaching insane levels of difficulty. Furthermore, the parkour was just rather boring to do at times. You utilized a variety of jumps most of the time, but it all really felt so visually similar. You should work around with other blocks to add some flavor to your parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.