Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello AjtheChamp! I am here to give you my personal opinion on your map! Please note that I am only a mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Theme || The theme of "greyscale" is not used on any maps, so good job with that? That was a question because there isn't really a build so I guess it fits in with all the race parkours, and the maps that are floating, which makes it unoriginal on that half. So I would say its unoriginal.

2-Build || There isn't really a build for this so I don't think the build is well. When making a parkour, you need a main build. The main build has all the parkour on it. You can look at recently accepted maps to see it in perspective.

3-Parkour || The parkour wasn't great. It is very repetitive as you focused mainly on regular blocks, ladders, and trapdoors. Try to spice it up a little! Add things like pots, heads, vines, slimes, and more! Adding variety makes the parkour more fun and enjoyable to play.

Also when submitting a thread, you should use the submission format found at the top of the submission page. All in all good job making this map. I will be rating it a -1 due to the reasons above. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello AJtheChamp,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few maps based around specific colors (BluevsOrange, RedvsBlue.) None of these are gray, so this could arguably be original.
There is no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of!
The parkour is mostly floating throughout which makes it look quite messy. There is also not a lot of jump variety to be seen, so try incorporating different jumps throughout your entire map! This may include: cobble walls, heads, fences, lava, water, and many more other types of jumps! Both the length of the map and difficulty of the jumps are too easy/short for an expert map.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.