Accepted Greek/Roman Architecture Parkour (easy/maybe medium)

Ratings
My design captures styling and structure of classical era buildings from the Greek/Roman times. This map has about 35-38 (give or take) jumps, but a couple are maybe be a bit too difficult for easy. This was created by myself only, and is on my own (GodOnEarth's) plot.

Here's a quick screenshot:

Attachments

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2
There's already a parkour like that in expert BTW. But looks cool anway.Nice job!

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I really liked this one! The them felt different enough from the expert greek one, and They were all very good builds! Nice job!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has been placed in reviewing!

You have met the initial requirements to have your map considered for being accepted, rather than being rejected outright. Well done.

This does not guarantee your map is accepted, however I will say, your theme is rather well done.

In order to fully judge this map, I will be taking feedback from fellow staff members, the community and my personal thoughts to decide your map's fate.

~ Billy

Ratings
Your map has been placed in reviewing!

You have met the initial requirements to have your map considered for being accepted, rather than being rejected outright. Well done.

This does not guarantee your map is accepted, however I will say, your theme is rather well done.

In order to fully judge this map, I will be taking feedback from fellow staff members, the community and my personal thoughts to decide your map's fate.

~ Billy
I really appericiate the feedback, be sure to keep me informed on when you and the other staff members/community have come to a descion

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

It has won the community vote and is going to be added to the server!

Pleas remember, it takes time to add maps, so don't expect this map to be added too quickly (We have a backlog).

~ Billy

Ratings
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

It has won the community vote and is going to be added to the server!

Pleas remember, it takes time to add maps, so don't expect this map to be added too quickly (We have a backlog).

~ Billy
Thanks for the quick feedback. I really do apperciate the time you and the community have put in to review and test my map.