grinch armor BROKEN?????

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
hey, everyone as we all know there's going to be a reset!!! POG so I was testing my grinch set as I normally farm heads for Kilton but what I found was I GET fewer ITEMS WITH THE GRINCH ARMOR....I have done a few tests about 5 with and without grinch armor and I have found that when I killed 20 pigs without grinch armor the range was 3-6 wherewith the grinch armor it was 1-3!!!????? (things to keep in mind: I was using a looting 3 sward for both*) so as a thing to make sure it wasn't just the looting that had affected it and have found that without the armor I got 2-3-4 heads from 20 mobs and with armor I got 0-4-2(last time it was a range this time its all the stats from 3 rounds of testing(there will be more rounds of testing later) so from both tests I got fewer amounts of heads might it be that heads are not affected but still somehow have a lower drop rate I will also do testing with the rate of pork drops with and without grinch armor.

sorry about it being a little over the place main thing is that with the data i have found it seems that grinch armor gives you a lower head drop rate (for pigs)

https://prnt.sc/xwl3tq

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Mob heads drop at about 10% regardless of enchants or armor.
You have some awesome luck.

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
Mob heads drop at about 10% regardless of enchants or armor.
You have some awesome luck.
ah I see sorry I wasn't sure if that was a thing I'm starting to think whats the hole point of grinch armor. is the only point to get more money?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
ah I see sorry I wasn't sure if that was a thing I'm starting to think whats the hole point of grinch armor. is the only point to get more money?
I'm not sure what grinch armor is supposed to do, but all armor buffs that I know of are broken. Ancient, mystic, spooky. So I wouldn't be surprised if grinch is broken too.