MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we already have a Guardian-themed map (GuardianPK). Be sure to check the Parkour List before creating your map so you can make one that has a unique theme.
Build: The build was quite nice - there was a good amount of block variety and detailing, and it was accurate to the theme. With that being said, Minecraft-themed maps don't tend to be accepted as the builds are easy to create/reference and are always quite blocky - keep that in mind for the future.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper length and difficulty to fit an EASY map, and was also sort of varied. I like the usage of slimes, ladders, and head blocks in your map, but there could be more variety and I think you should spread these jumps out so its not so many of the same block in a row. You should also include more signs depicting where to go, as on the top of the inside of the Guardian I had to look for the slime block, and the end section with the barriers on the heads was also quite confusing. If you are using barriers in a map, please either mark them with item frames or just notify the player that the barriers are there. You should also use checkpoints in your map to make it more fun to play, requiring less consistency which can be stressful.

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.