[Guide] A guide on how to use marriage plugin and the benefits of using it.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hello fellow minecrafters today's guide will be about the Marriage Plugin.

What does the Marriage plugin do?
The Marriage plugin is a plugin that allows you to marry another player with some benefits. A recommended way to see all commands if you forget them is /marry which will bring up all commands related to the plugin.

How to marry a player?
You can request to marry another player by doing /marry (playername)
If the other player accepts by doing same command with your username an announcement to the server chat will say that you got married.

How do I divorce a player?
If you want to remove a partner or marry another player you can do /marry divorce
this command will allow you to divorce your partner at any time.

How do you set your gender?
You can set your gender to be male or female by doing /marry gender (gender-type)

The Benefits of marrying a player.
1. The ability to gift your partner any item you are currently holding in your hand with the command /marry gift
2. You gain bonus experience points that contribute towards your exp level whenever your partner is online and in the same world as you. Meaning if you are in the nether and your partner is in the normal world you don't get bonus exp. You can expect around 100 percent to 300 percent bonus experience off of anything that grants exp like killing mobs.
3. Ability to talk exclusively with partner with /marry chat (It is a toggle so doing it once means your chat messenges will only show to your partner. Doing the command again will make all your messeges public again).
4. Ability to teleport instantly to your partner with /marry tp
5. Ability to seen when your partner was last online with /marry seen
6. Ability to set an extra home that you and your partner can use with /marry sethome You can then use /marry home to instantly teleport to where-ever you set your marry home

That is all you need to know about the Marry plugin in this short guide

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Hey, @Geshultz!

This is a very unique guide, and something I’ve not really seen players go into so much detail about. I really appreciate your efforts, and I love that you’ve looked at this plugin in more of a beneficial way, rather than just for fun like a lot of players do. While it’s still fun, it’s nice seeing the uses it does have.

Keep up the good work! Have a nice day/night.