Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

AY12Fire

ELITE
lezon
lezon
ELITE
Ratings
I believe you should develop guilds so you don't hit your team mates and could talk in a private party chat like /is teamchat is skyblock. This would be great because you can talk to your whole team at the same time without private messaging each individual. Not hitting your team mates would be amazing because, you get so frustrated accidently killing your team mates in diamond and you lose the huge diamond battle in the end.

Thank you for your time!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Guilds are great and very convieniant making it easy for teams to kill someone together without hitting each other.
However they can be very unconveniant in certain situations.
In a guild you cannot now boost or punch other members to enable them to get ahead in order to reach someone and it also refrains people from easily going into FFA mode if they wish.
I agree that guilds are a great idea but perhaps if they were to be added it should allow for an FFA mode which takes you temporarily out of the guild and a mode which enables hitting guild members but with a cool down.

ImJustAndrew

Donator
Ratings
18 1
Guilds are great and very convieniant making it easy for teams to kill someone together without hitting each other.
However they can be very unconveniant in certain situations.
In a guild you cannot now boost or punch other members to enable them to get ahead in order to reach someone and it also refrains people from easily going into FFA mode if they wish.
I agree that guilds are a great idea but perhaps if they were to be added it should allow for an FFA mode which takes you temporarily out of the guild and a mode which enables hitting guild members but with a cool down.
I completely agree, this should and shouldn't be added in some ways.