Guys you should add a feature called BOTM = Base of the month, every winner should get a exclusive

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Instead of mentioning the whole idea in the "Thread Title" you should of put that in the other box where you'll have a lot more space to describe the idea that you have.

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
I don't think this would be a good idea honestly not to be mean or anything i just think i wouldn't be fair for other players.

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
I agree its really not needed. its a good suggestion but I don't really like it :)

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
I kinda like this idea. But it wouldn't always be fair for the parties that are much newer. Maybe once a party wins, they can't be picked again.

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
This is a wonderful suggestion, but from my perspective it would be hard to actually judge for the following reasons:

-This would take a lot of staff and time to judge, Staff do not have all the time in the world to give out a monthly prize they have lives outside of Manacube.
-Would people be online while it's being judged? due to party claim they would have to give a tour and unlock doors and such.
-Is it going to be easy to supply co-ords to trusted members, If you put them on certain sites (ie discord) you could attract unwanted grievers. Which could be an issue.
-Also would the bases have to be double checked if they have been submitted the competition in the month beforehand, this could be quite hard to manage.

Yet again this is a great idea but sadly it's a tad unrealistic.

Thankyou for reading my view on your idea, Have a great day or night <3

Last edited:

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
This idea had its ups and downs really, the the people with the most money would always win, there would have to be a way on levelling the playing field