Hackers and Spammers

JmBdragon

Donator
Ratings
At around 7-8 am est(eastern standard time) there are always the same fly hackers and spammers that join and just ruin everyone's morning since not a lot of staff are online They always do this when staff aren't online but yesterday 2 of them got caught but they used to say the got a ton of alts. If you guys can catch them and ip ban them that would be great ty<3

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey JmBdragon. We are aware of the timezone issue and try to get as many hackers as possible, but don't forget: we are no robots .
If you are capable to record, feel free to do so and report them either on the forums in "Player Report", on the community discord in help or ingame, if staff are online. Also we cannot really catch them, without IGN's (Ingame names). If you have any other concerns, feel free to pm me here, on discord or ingame and also other staff member and we are here to gladly help you.

Shron

JmBdragon

Donator
Ratings
Alright when I get on tomorrow morning I will start recording and if I get any thing I will join the discord chat and see if any staff are on it and show footage, and make sure to get all the igns I can ty for replying Shron

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
get some Australien staff, that'll clear it up, heh

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
get some Australien staff, that'll clear it up, heh
It's not easy to just get staff, they have to meet the requirements.
At the moment we have two Australian staff members but they are not KitPvP staff. We have several eu staff as well, who would be around for this time zone.
Staff do try their hardest, but as Shron said we aren't robots and players can help with these rule breakers too by submitting reports :)