Closed hacking

Yo , so i know this sounds just like a lame excuse but my brother decided to get onto my computer while I was with some homies and decided to use my x-ray hack client that I downloaded a while ago for a survival world with my friend as a joke. The hacks have fly and I can show you whats up with them. Anyways, he logged onto this server (I had 20 hours in the last 5 days and love it) and decided to beat a world record fly hacking :). I am now permanently banned and I'm really heartbroken about it. It would mean the world to me if I can get the ban released and I'll make sure to delete the hacks and show any proof possible in order to play with my friends and have fun. If you want to hop into a discord call for more details that would be fine as well. So sorry for the inconvenience!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hello,

this is not the correct area of the forums to appeal a regular hacking ban. this section is for grade bans when found copying on our creative server.

to file a proper appeal, please go to this link: https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

thanks,
abbie