Hallo, Minevast C:

cresto630

Donator
Ratings
Hi guys, my name is cresto630, but some might just refer to me as Ben.
I have an abundance of nicknames on all the servers, so you might also recognize me from: BenLovesLlamas, SenpaiNub, SenpaiBen, Cresto, or some version of one of those. I've been on the forums for several months, and on the server for even longer. I believe I joined sometime in October of 2014. One of my friends recommending the server to me, and I am very glad she did. In terms of ranks, I am a Sponsor, but as of now, it hasn't been credited on the forums yet. One of the reasons why I love Minevast so much is because of the community, because its like no other. Everyone is caring, and quirky in their own way. Ever since I've joined, I've always been welcomed, and I intend to do the same to others.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hi guys, my name is cresto630, but some might just refer to me as Ben.
I have an abundance of nicknames on all the servers, so you might also recognize me from: BenLovesLlamas, SenpaiNub, SenpaiBen, Cresto, or some version of one of those. I've been on the forums for several months, and on the server for even longer. I believe I joined sometime in October of 2014. One of my friends recommending the server to me, and I am very glad she did. In terms of ranks, I am a Sponsor, but as of now, it hasn't been credited on the forums yet. One of the reasons why I love Minevast so much is because of the community, because its like no other. Everyone is caring, and quirky in their own way. Ever since I've joined, I've always been welcomed, and I intend to do the same to others.
c: