Builders: Cccooowww and EyeUrn
Username of plot: Cccooowww
Screenshots:
2015-06-30_12.43.23.png
2015-06-30_12.43.36.png

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
I tried this course out. In my opinion, it is way too Easy to be Expert. From my point of view, it is more so a Medium like course, but because of the length, just to be fair, I believe Hard is the right difficulty for it. There are only Two real difficult jumps I could find in it. The Ladder jump in the beginning, and the last jump where you need to hop into a Minecart. Checkpoints feel too close together at some parts. The Pixel Art on the other hand is phenominal :)

Please take my feedback as consideration for improvement rather than as an offensive message.

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map currently, is not accepted, although with some alterations, we will be willing to accept it.

Firstly, this map is more of a hard than an expert. It has the length of a hard map and feels a little too easy to be like any expert map I have played.

Therefore, you need to change the wool at the end from purple to red.

Other than that, the map has a chance of being accepted.

Once you have made these changes, reply to this thread and I will happily accept this map.

~ Billy

Cheescake Bobby

Donator
Ratings
7 2
New warp at /warp SquidwardPk2, I changed the warp because I had to use my plot that I used for parkour and changed the plots.