Rejected (Hard Course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Another Rainbow Parkour I see... Those are the ones what we have never enough... Or that's what somebodys seem to think. :confused::eek:

Btw who is that guy in the top right corner in the screenshots? o_O

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Another Rainbow Parkour I see... Those are the ones what we have never enough... Or that's what somebodys seem to think. :confused::eek:

Btw who is that guy in the top right corner in the screenshots? o_O
Agreed, and also you need more information and detail in your thread
(btw we have like 8 rainbow parkour courses)

Ratings
Hard Parkours need to be way bigger and harder then that, and also I dont think that guy knows his face is on the forums. You might want to ask someone before you post their picture on a public site.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hard Parkours need to be way bigger and harder then that, and also I dont think that guy knows his face is on the forums. You might want to ask someone before you post their picture on a public site.
He likely does know he's on the forums because he made a map submission the same day with her face in it but I agree they shouldn't have faces in the screenshots anyways. I also agree on rainbow themes becoming extremely boring.
@BVBLover5 Don't let our harsh words about boring rainbow courses get to you, use it as fuel to inspire creativity toward a better map.
I look forward to seeing your future submissions
-Cheech <3

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello BVB,
Your map has been Rejected for the following reasons:
-It has a colors theme used sickeningly often, and is almost identical in them to the colors hard map. (Even being in the same difficulty)
-There are several skips throughout the map. (Contact me here if you can't find them) From the middle of blue to orange. (Around the glass) From the green ladders to orange. From green to the end.
-It was way too easy to be a Hard map. This would be a fairly easy Medium map.
Things you can improve:
-Theme
-Jumps (length)
-Avoiding Skips (Having multiple testers)

If you wish to re-submit this map after improving it you can do so.
~Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.