Rejected [Hard] Epic Slime Parkour!!!

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Hello there, it is TENNK001 here and today I have created a parkour never seen before on this server.

It is... Slime Parkour!

Consisting of 70 Jumps, and 2 Checkpoints throughout the course, this unique styled parkour will drive you mad!

Images- http://imgur.com/z6J4oiA,pr3vpiN,Ed9UUxF,edzjuBu (Total of 4 Images)

This Parkour is located on my Creative Plot of this server, and is impossible to miss.

Just so there is no Confusion...

Creator IGN- TENNK001
Map Difficulty- Hard
Map Name- Slime Parkour
Access- My Creative Plot

And Please Note, All Jumps ARE Possible! If there is a single jump that you doubt, please let me know and I will show you myself, as I have tested and fully completed this course legit.

Last edited:

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Hello there, it is TENNK001 here and today I have created a parkour never seen before on this server.

It is... Slime Parkour!

Consisting of 70 Jumps, and 2 Checkpoints throughout the course, this unique styled parkour will drive you mad!

Images- http://imgur.com/z6J4oiA,pr3vpiN,Ed9UUxF,edzjuBu (Total of 4 Images)

This Parkour is located on my Creative Plot of this server, and is impossible to miss.

Just so there is no Confusion...

Creator IGN- TENNK001
Map Difficulty- Hard
Map Name- Slime Parkour
Access- My Creative Plot
Yep idk how gooldcraft ppl get on here
"parkour broken" by Tenk001

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
If you can, use worldedit to remove some layers of grass and clay beneath your parkour
I don't have world edit tho D: I'll have to do it by hand... I will send a reply when I am finished.

Yep idk how gooldcraft ppl get on here
"parkour broken" by Tenk001
What do u mean?

If you can, use worldedit to remove some layers of grass and clay beneath your parkour
Done! I removed 2 layers by hand, I believe that would be enough to allow the Dev's to copy/paste it onto the Parkour :D

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Rejected!

Reasons for this include:

The slime blocks are one of the toughest to incorporate into a map. They are also insanely aggravating to parkour on at the best of times, with their ability to stop your sprint and screw with your jumps. The course had potential, but because almost everything was made out of slime blocks, what could have been a fun gimmick, turned into a poorly thought out idea.

The jumps to not compliment the slime blocks, and the entire build feels like an excuse to just paste slime blocks everywhere. Not to mention, it is completely outclassed by your other build of the magma cube (Which has extremely similar parkour by the way).

Remember, you can always submit more maps, and we will be happy to judge them.

~ Billy