Rejected Hard map submission. Theme - The ugly, weird, vast house. Made by stripey_miner

Ratings
Hi there! This is my new map submission named The ugly, weird, vast house.

There are about 60 Jumps.

There are 6 checkpoints (including the beginning one)

It includes blocks jumps, ice jumps, fence jumps and iron bar jumps.

The warp on creative is /warp UglyWeirdHouseParkour. Please use checkpoints properly if you are going to try it!

Information about me: I am premium on creative, because I bought it with gems. The course is a near copy of the Wooden House Insane. I didn't copy it, I just got the idea of it.

That is all for now!

Now, take a look at the pictures below! :D

(Sorry about pokezelda being in some of them... He was testing :D)

2015-06-13_16.27.09.png
2015-06-13_15.14.41.png
2015-06-13_15.12.01.png

Last edited:
By the way this is my second account so I created this map also . I just want to say that if you want to have a look and go at this map, go to /plot tp stripey_miner. Tomorrow, Sunday 14th June, I will add a warp and it will be /warp UglyWeirdHouseParkour. It will be created at about 9:00am - 12:00pm so be on the lookout for that

It's very similar to Wood House Insane
I know, that is what I based it on, because I love that map so I want to make a near enough copy for the people below rank Skilled so everyone can have a practise . Also /warp UglyWeirdHouseParkour is coming out in about 1 hour!!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
REJECTED!

This is due to the parkour being too similar to an existing course, while the design is not very nice to look at. Try using more aesthetics and applying the parkour to the design.

You can always re-apply though, so do not give up!

~ Billy