Rejected [Hard] The Walls Parkour

Hey, my name is AZAvixtion, i have build this parkour alongside my friends. We have built it on the creative server

Map Name : The Walls Parkour

Creators : AZAvixtion, ShockTempest, StormzFuzion

Difficulty : Hard, but it has 119 jumps and iv'e put 4 checkpoints.

Thanks for reading! ;)

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
There is 3 Impossible jumps... I don't know its either extremely hard too

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
I agree whit DaTNTBoy on the 3 jumps you should put the map expert or insane but is not hard you should change the wool, needs more checkpoints the start of the map shoud be better so fix every thing and probably would be accepted and the entrance

Last edited:
Yeah they are possible it took me and my friends ages to make the jump. i reckon just some parts are pretty hard but the rest isn't as hard. i still think it should be hard.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
they would not accept the map as hard but is a wonderful PK map i love playing

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
they would not accept the map as hard but is a wonderful PK map i love playing
Pud, it's up to me as a map tester to determine whether we will accept the map or not. I will ask that you refrain from putting words into our mouths, thank you.

I will be reviewing this map now for the map creator anyway.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has been Rejected!

The concept is great, I love the idea of separate areas each with their own unique style of parkour, however I do not feel it was pulled off in the best way possible.

The jumps tend to vary a lot in difficulty, and sometimes they seem to go from easy to impossibly annoying in seconds. The green section is particularly bad with this, due to some rather pixel perfect ladder jumps.

Remember, you can always submit new maps or an edited version of a rejected map at a later date for judging,

~ Billy