Rejected Harry Potter Parkour- Easy

Hi, I have a new parkour taking place in a classic movie! In this parkour. Its all about harry potter! Even if you havent seen the movie or don't know it well it is still fun for players! In the beginning they have to parkour on torches. (They are on top of invisable blocks.) The represents the floating torches in the great hall. Next you must climb the harry potter crest! Jumping to the wand and into the Mirror of Erised from the First Harry Potter film. Then Going through a quittich hoop closing in on some sneaky dementors. On your way to victory your broom is struck by lightning, you fall do a couple jumps and win! This parkour is fun to look at and enjoyable to players who love the move Harry Potter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Easy Parkour. You can get to the parkour by doing /warp Hp or going to my plot. It has 61 jumps and 4 checkpoints! I hope you enjoy! Link: http://imgur.com/a/O2NTS
Enjoy! (EDIT) I added more jumps/scenery. Enjoy!

Last edited:

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
lm
lovin
it

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
ok i like it but the entrance is not good you could change the enchanting table and put like 2 or 3

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has been Rejected!

Reasons for this include:

Harry Potter did not really translate into this parkour for me. It looked like you were chucking random bits of his universe in there, with no care for the continuity of the map.

As far as Tribute Showcase maps goes, I've honestly seen better. Pixel Art is also a let down, try focussing on one or two of the aspects of this course and make a fully fledged parkour out of that. Like the Broomstick, for instance.

Remember, you can always submit more parkour at a later date,

~ Billy