• About 92

Attachments

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Nick,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already pretty common, so the way the course is built has to make up for it.
- The build consists of multiple small ones scattered around, where a few of them are pixel art and a few are most likely copied considering I've seen them around before. Try to have either one bigger build or connect the smaller ones more and not have them as pixel art.
- The jumps are fun to do but not expert worthy in my opinion. The only reason the course would be expert is due to the checkpoint placement. Anyways, try having more variety in the jumps and make them slightly harder. Keep incorporating them into the builds, especially when making it 3D.
- The length of the course would fit the expert difficulty, but it does needs harder jumps as it still is between hard and expert.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.