Not open for further replies.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
  • Username | Drakonixal
  • Photos of your Parkour | Won't let me it's broken
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it | It's my mapmaker plot it has podzel (prob spelt wrong) and clay. It's right next to dacon's plot :p
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) | Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional) | around 140

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
Hey Drakonixal,
I feel like this course is too much like paradise, in the way the islands and built and I feel like you should try and put some creativity instead of copying your other maps?
The Haunted theme is a commonly used one and there is already a lot of them on the parkour server so your chances of being accepted are a bit slim. But other than that its a great course
Best of luck :)

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Hey Drakonixal,
I feel like this course is too much like paradise, in the way the islands and built and I feel like you should try and put some creativity instead of copying your other maps?
The Haunted theme is a commonly used one and there is already a lot of them on the parkour server so your chances of being accepted are a bit slim. But other than that its a great course
Best of luck :)
I tried to make it like paradise and I haven't seen any haunted themed parkour maps in insane / expert maybe I'm forgetting something. Also I suck at building so this is the best I can do x.x

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
close this because i accidentally cleared it unless you can magically get it back rip

Status
Not open for further replies.