Medium
/plot home xDacooon 6
All JUMPS ARE POSSIBLE!
pics:

Attachments

taylorisbasic

Ratings
43 3
-1 its an eyesore, really badly built, the pk is basic, and i just dont like you. This is an original idea, but i know you can make better builds.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'll be giving this map a +/-1. I believed that the parkour was a lot of fun, there was lot of variety and the jumps were overall interesting to do, however the building aspect of this map was much different to me. I personally believed that the building didn't have much effort put into it. My apologies, but the headphones seemed off-shape and somewhat bulky in correlation to the rest of the build. As well as this, some of the parkour seemed out of place throughout the build and I feel it could be better executed. Overall, the parkour aspect of your map was interesting ,however, the building could use some work.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

P.S.Soul sand doesn't have the same effect if carpets are placed over it.

taylorisbasic

Ratings
43 3
I'll be giving this map a +/-1. I believed that the parkour was a lot of fun, there was lot of variety and the jumps were overall interesting to do, however the building aspect of this map was much different to me. I personally believed that the building didn't have much effort put into it. My apologies, but the headphones seemed off-shape and somewhat bulky in correlation to the rest of the build. As well as this, some of the parkour seemed out of place throughout the build and I feel it could be better executed. Overall, the parkour aspect of your map was interesting ,however, the building could use some work.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

P.S.Soul sand doesn't have the same effect if carpets are placed over it.
wtf youre too nice

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Me and jake have made a headphones parkour, and it would be better for the server. Besides that, your headphones look way too long and poorly built. What kind of headphones look like this anyway?

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Why did you use a broken headphones as a reference instead of Google.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
-1, original idea but the build itself is poorly executed. Try harder next time!

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
-1 the build is not great in my eyes sorry.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
-1 I don`t really have to explain

Ratings
I must say the ear bits are a bit small! If you have quite big ears like me they won't fit! :) Joke aside, you need to present better to get a 0 or 1 from me.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Noah,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The parkour was pretty fun to do. It has variety and matches the medium difficulty pretty well! You included different types of jumps and blocks that aren't too hard and are fun to do. However, the build on this course is what seems to be the main issue. The headphones are a bit of an odd shape. Their curve at the top isn't very smooth and the "ears" seem to be quite small as well as bulky (as JakeNoot said above). Your idea here was thoughtful and original, however, it was not very well pushed into the build. Overall, the parkour was pretty fun and interesting to do, however, the build could be more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.