VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after thorough review of your map submission I've decided to reject it for the following reasons.

Parkour originality/theme: Your title does have a theme but to be honest your parkour and build style doesn't necessarily relate to your theme, from my perspective it's just a handful of different textured messy blocks pulled together to form a rough example of a quick basic parkour map which I wouldn't say is original sadly.

Parkour variety:
Your parkour variety is practically nonexistent, I didn't notice any interesting block types or jumps incorporated into your parkour submission which made my playthrough boring and repetitive. For future reference I highly suggest adding blocks that match more to your theme type, using more interesting parkour combinations such as Neos, ETC, to make the parkour more challenging. A list of interesting parkour blocks to use for any future submissions could be anvil jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, water block jumps, cacti, flower pots, etc.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.