Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Interesting take.

I want to give some feedback so my opinion does NOT determine the end result as I am no map judge.

unfortunately is the map theme taken already. I suggest reading the map list before coming up with an idea for a map to make sure your theme isn’t taken already. https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The parkour is also mainly floating which isn’t accepted anymore if majority of it is floating. Try to incorporate your parkour into the build a little bit better next time :)

The build isn’t really much either. Try making a large scale build to base your parkour and theme around. This will help the map judges define your theme much better.

Good luck with your map and all in the future!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello KP77YT,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around Heaven (Heaven, HeavenVSHell). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!
The build of your map is a problem. All of your parkour is floating which isn't allowed. it makes the map look messy. Add a main build to your map so you can path the parkour around the main build. You will be able to add the detail that this map is currently lacking.
The parkour fits the length and difficulty of an easy map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps ice. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. This will make your parkour more enjoyable.[Hayley]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.