Rejected Heaven's Ruin-Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: Slavpotat
Map Name: Heaven's Ruin (maybe or other suggestions?)
Tp: /plot v slavpotat
Difficulty: Easy
No. Jumps: Approx. 50
2021-08-03_19.20.27.png
2021-08-03_19.21.03.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Slavpotat,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: As we have a couple of "Heaven" themed maps on our server, this is not an originally themed submission. To prevent this from happening in the future, please check out this list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, I think the build could do a lot better. The main problem for me is how the build seems to be much more parkour than structures. This isn't something that we want to see in maps on our server, as we want you to first build a map that conveys your theme and then add parkour into it. In this case, it just seems like the parkour takes too much of the spotlight. And having so much floating parkour around creates a very messy-looking map.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the difficulty, although it was on the longer side of things. But it still had a very big issue: repetitiveness. The map is just filled of segments where you do the same jump back to back, leading to a rather unenjoyable experience. Don't be afraid to experiment and spice up your parkour with some variety, it'll really elevate your parkour!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting this or other maps in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.