Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Hello I am a kind of new player to ManaCube, as I just recently have become active and started using forums and discord but figured why not make a introduction for myself

I am Cibr, my ingame ign is “Cqbr” but will be getting “Cibr” soon, I live in America.
Well yea that’s me, hope to see everyone around.

Last edited:

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Hi! Well I would just like to say welcome to the manacube community! We try to make this community the best it can be, and I would personally suggest joining the manacube discord (if you haven’t already) as you can meet many other players there to play with and just talk with!

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Hi! Well I would just like to say welcome to the manacube community! We try to make this community the best it can be, and I would personally suggest joining the manacube discord (if you haven’t already) as you can meet many other players there to play with and just talk with!
Yep I’m in the discord!
Thanks for the warm welcomes <3

Noah.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Coinflipped
Coinflipped
ELITE
Ratings
60 25
Hi! Well I would just like to say welcome to the manacube community! We try to make this community the best it can be, and I would personally suggest joining the manacube discord (if you haven’t already) as you can meet many other players there to play with and just talk with.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Hi! Well I would just like to say welcome to the manacube community! We try to make this community the best it can be, and I would personally suggest joining the manacube discord (if you haven’t already) as you can meet many other players there to play with and just talk with.
Will do