BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hey I am not a map judge just giving you some advice. Pixel art is no longer accepted as the main build of your map and the parkour form what I can see is unveiled so try and include more variety like brewing stands, plant pots, and so on. The numer of jumps is very vague (30-40) and the difficulty must be decided by you! In future I would recommend looking at /warp beta to see the accepted maps and getting some testers by asking chat before you submit a map. Have a nice day :)
Bin

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey thatdrunkbunny_,

I'm sorry to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme that you chose is original, there aren't any maps related to Hello Kitty, so good job on that! The build is pixel art, which unfortunately is no longer accepted on Manacube, try to make an original 3D scene or structure next time. You can see examples of this at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

The parkour is a bit repetitive, this can mostly be seen on the ice spiral, I'd recommend trying to put some block and jump variety to your build, the difficulty fits for the easy difficulty, so good job on that! (Inktest)

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.