Help with trials

Ratings
Trials were recently fixed but I can never make it past the polar bear wave could I have tips and/or feedback saying how to make it past that wave?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi WitherSlayer256,

I recommend using the archer class. That way you don't have to be close to the bears. In general the archer is the best due to being able to kite. Other then that, I would recommend first upgrade for archer is armor. Then spend the rest on 3 fire resistance and everything else on golden apples. For final boss running around the outside and kiting is best way to beat it. Good luck with this advice WitherSlayer256.

Geshultz

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
For help with Trials, you should use the Archer class like what Geshultz said.
But for some more help ill post two videos that have strategies that you can follow.
Good luck

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I agree with Geschultz. Archer really does the job. Always stay on the outside of the map, don't mind about the speed boost at the center. Keep your distance at all times. At the end of the wave, keep an easy mob alive to buy the upgrades you need. I bought a lot of golden apples and a few fire resisteant potions after getting the armor. Don't be scared about eating them, when you think you have to, just do it. Make sure you get on top of the cauldrons for the endermen. As for the rest, play it safe. Don't worry about the time limit, just stay relaxed and keep distance. Good luck on your next run!!

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
I'm actually team tank, cause it's easier for me to just tank the damage then die from something stupid. you should probably focus on getting mobs on the outer ring and critting them (or just hit if you're getting hurt). Remember to kill the bears first cause the next wave can start with them, also end close to cauldron so you can hide from enderman.