hi everyone

Parkour build pro

Ratings
10 67
dude i only said no to ONE parkour because i dont wanna build a spaceship and you guys are saying i reject EVRYTHING
like can you count and i just wanna build what u guys want so it will be enjoyable

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Pro, just do what we all did. We came up with our own theme, our job as mappers is not to supply you with ideas, its to create our own work, and to review others work. We are not here to supply everything to you, and then have you just make it. Create your own parkour, make your own theme. I am done being nice, I am just irritated now. There is a fine line between asking for help, and asking other people to do 3/4 of the work for you, and you crossed that line a long time ago.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Pro, just do what we all did. We came up with our own theme, our job as mappers is not to supply you with ideas, its to create our own work, and to review others work. We are not here to supply everything to you, and then have you just make it. Create your own parkour, make your own theme. I am done being nice, I am just irritated now. There is a fine line between asking for help, and asking other people to do 3/4 of the work for you, and you crossed that line a long time ago.
^ EXACTLY WHAT WAFFLE SAID

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
ok so i will make a rainbow parkour because im not asking for help is this okay
Well... If you have ever even visited parkour server you would know that we have only ten rainbow parkour maps and it's the most used theme on the server... And also if you really are a "Parkour building pro" show us something you have created, because now I think you are just a selfish guy hanging around and making fun with other people.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
ok so i will make a rainbow parkour because im not asking for help is this okay
Rainbow - Most used theme ever
Giant block - A theme used quite a lot
Giant room parkour - Used a lot.
Nether - Used a lot

Some of the most used themes ever. There you go.