Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prison

• Skywars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
Hello everyone, my name is SuperRGG! I am a fun loving guy that mainly does KitPvP. My second favorite thing to play is parkour. I have also been seen on the factions and prison servers as well though. I love hanging out with my friends on servers, and just having an overall good time. I am not known to be a trouble maker, but I have been know to be a little mischievous at times, but the whole time with fun and humor in mind. I love playing with other players. I am a very social person and am in general liked by a lot of people. I try to help staff when possible, whether it be reporting hackers, or whatever else is needed to be done. I am always playing with fun for myself and all players in mind, and you will never find me doing anything that is meant to hurt other people's experiences with the server. One of my favorite things to do on MC servers is to give and new players a nice big welcome! Thanks for reading my intro thread, and I look forward to playing with you guys in the feature!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Welcome to Minevast, SuperRGG! Hope to see you around the server! I am usually at either Parkour or KitPvP! You can find me there! :D

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Hey SuperRGG!
Welcome to the MineVast Network :D
You better come on to KITPVP since it is the greatest server of all time! :)
Hope to see you some time

Ratings
Welcome to Minevast, SuperRGG! Hope to see you around the server! I am usually at either Parkour or KitPvP! You can find me there! :D
Hey SuperRGG!
Welcome to the MineVast Network :D
You better come on to KITPVP since it is the greatest server of all time! :)
Hope to see you some time
Yea, I have been playing on Minevast for 1 week and 1 day I believe. and I already have undead and elf2 on there. I am currently saving up for blades (I have a friend helping me), and B.T.W, Superburrito that is the main reason that I want to win your KitPvP gem giveaway. I have also seen Superburrito_132 on the server, and maybe Arckrai, but I don't know his IGN. :D

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yea, I have been playing on Minevast for 1 week and 1 day I believe. and I already have undead and elf2 on there. I am currently saving up for blades (I have a friend helping me), and B.T.W, Superburrito that is the main reason that I want to win your KitPvP gem giveaway. I have also seen Superburrito_132 on the server, and maybe Arckrai, but I don't know his IGN. :D
Cool! Maybe we can team on KitPvP? Also, Arckrai's In-game name is Arckrai ;)

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Nice :) Hopefully I can meet you and destroy you at pvp lol jk!:D