Horrible Community

Ratings
3 4
Banning people who spend money on the game and not giving a sh1t
Do not support them, they do not give refunds, they are scammers which need to be in court with me soon. (aka owner) so if i dont get my 50$ back i will get the owner into trouble with the law.
Post automatically merged:

The rules they have are stupid even with purchases that didn't mean to go through, they ban you for refund requests, they are the biggest scam (aka owner) do not buy from them or support them in anyway

If i do not get my refund back soon before november, i will see you in court

you have all the billing and everything in the system, so i want my refund or else

or else i will make your life hard

they do not care if you make accidental purchases and you cant even get refunds and now im demanding a refund because you took my 50$ so its either that back or court next month so ill make it happen, i have someone to help me in the court to make you lose

Manacube owner and people who are in this game are all scammers, dumb pathetic rules not even letting me get a refund for banning me over a accidental purchase that i wanted a refund for, so times ticking bub

Owner, i will make your life a living hell if i dont get my refund and i will make sure your game gets taken down soon

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,296 380
As a part of the community I am happy we can give u the best experience

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,460 95
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience on the network, however, chargeback bans are automatic and are enforced via Tebex (the host for the store). Both the Network and Tebex's terms and conditions can be found on the store; https://store.manacube.com/terms/checkout - these are not just the server rules, but again they are enforced by Tebex.

Screenshot_2.png

You are required to confirm that you have read and understand Tebex's terms and conditions before finalising any purchases, and this also confirms that we nor Tebex do not offer refunds. This is not a "scam" - you just need to make sure you are reading and understanding terms and policies before you confirm the purchase.
Screenshot_3.png

Apologies again for any inconvenience, however, I can assure you there was no wrongdoing from the servers' end.