Rejected How high| Parkour map submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I personally think this map isn’t very good. The overall build is very messy and the varied blocks you have used make the build unattractive. You have also put about 5 single neo jumps in a row, which is far too hard for a medium, or any map that’s not insane really. Your jumps are also not varied, the map mainly consists of 2 block jumps and neos. Furthermore, I really think you just started building some parkour and made a name up at the end which doesn’t correspond to the map. You really ought to plan out what theme you are going to follow before you start building. Moreover, your plot just looks really unorganised, and I personally don’t get why you have named the map “How High”, as the map itself only goes up around 20 blocks.
Concluding this, I will be giving this map a -1
Good luck though :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi Eclispse_5,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
There is no particular theme, which is not really good, try to found a good theme next time ! The build is like said above, really messy because there is no main build, so all your parkour are just floating jumps. The parkour is not good too, it's pretty repetitive and confusing because of invisible blocks.
However, you map fits the medium difficulty !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.